Happy Weekend & New Book

24.6.11


I'm excited to see that my new book, Handmade Type, will be out very soon published by the brilliant Thames & Hudson… It's a comprehensive, practical guide to handcrafting creative fonts, packed with tutorialsprofiles and inspirational showcases from a range of international contemporary practitioners, including Lisa Congdon, Toshi Tajima, Mathilde Nivet, Tyrone Ohia, Honey Design, Amandine Alessandra and many more… Once out I'll let you know! In the mean time I wish you all happy weekends… See you Monday :)

3 comments:

Ms M :

Looks great! Exciting times! Look forward to hearing more soon..

Belinda :

Hey Charlotte - Can you get in touch with me? I sent an email through a a month ago.. we'd love to start working with you on Handmade Type - b.johnson@thameshudson.co.uk.

Diane :

Looks great Charlotte, can't wait to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk