{New Book} I Love Stationery

6.2.12





My new book, I Love Stationery, is out now! My copy arrived last week and it really looks fantastic… Thanks again to all of those who contributed work for inclusion in the book and to Emily Portnoi for the beautiful layout and design job… Here, here and here are few nice write ups I've come across so far, please let me know if you see any more…  I Love Stationery is stocked in all good art / design book shops and I've already had lots of lovely emails from people who have spotted it in various places around the globe… It is of course also available online here… Enjoy! 

8 comments:

painted fish studio :

congratulations! i can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Peas and Needles :

this looks amazing! I can't wait to receive my copy in the post!

amy :

Hooray! It looks beautiful - I can't wait to see it!

Carolyn :

WOW congrats on the book release!!! that's amazing!

Diane :

Congrats Charlotte! It looks great, you must be proud! I know Emily would have done a great job with the design, and I'm loving the silver foil on the cover too - I will have to get myself a copy!

Lottie Loves :

thanks all, i'm very pleased with the book!

Ashley Pahl :

I'm so excited to see it in person - I've already pre-ordered!

Dennis Yeomans :

This is a seriously creative book. I bought a copy after it was mentioned on the UK Stationery Show Twitter site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk