Weekly Loves & Happy Weekending!

13.4.12


Happy Friday people... Wishing you all lovely weekends.... Here are my weekly loves...


no.1 Gorgeous new Happy Notes from Tokketok...
no.2 Starlight print from Cake With Giants...
no.3 My two favourite chairs together!
no.4 Cute Elly Elephant illustration...
no.5 Love this card from Brown Paper...
no.6 This print is my favourite...
no.7 Nice packaging from One Fine Dae...
no.8 A Geometric Cushion... love!
no.9 The perfect Mini Planner from Pocketo...
no.10 More nice packaging... loving the brown / pink mix...


Blog of my week... A Merry Mishap...


See you Monday!

3 comments:

domestikate :

What a lovely list this week!

emily :

Mmmm, gorgeous collection of goodies!

Helen | Living Longingly :

Just catching up with blogs and I wanted to say I love the pastel blue chair you've featured! Is it also an Eames?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk