Weekly Loves & Happy Weekending!

20.4.12

I just wanted to say and quick hello and welcome to all my lovely new readers this week, there seem to be lots of you which is nice... Otherwise I wish you all happy weekends and send you on your way with my weekly loves... 

no.1 Craft paper Lolly Bags from Oz...
no.2 Happy Birthday tags from Table Top Made...
no.3 Monogram note cards... v simple, v nice!
no.4 Love this bear gocco print...
no.5 ... and this cute little fox pillow...
no.6 I'd love one of these vintage notepads...
no.7 More bears... this time a bear tote...
no.10 And the sentiment of this print, too right!

Blog of my week... Say Yes to Hoboken...

Don't forget, if you'd like to see more of Lottie Loves please like me here and follow me here and here!

See you Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk