At Home With >> Lou of Little Green Shed

25.6.12

Today I welcome the lovely Lou of Little Green Shed to my new column At Home With...

>> Hello my name is... Lou
>> I love in... Bristol, England
>> I'm a... Mama, iIllustrator, photographer and blogger
>> My home is a... Victorian Terraced house, with 2 bedrooms, a yellow front door and a small garden
>> My favourite part of my home is... I gave birth to my son here, it's where Dan and I became a family and our children have grown here
>> My favourite room is... Our lounge, it reflects us as a family... Large sofa's for cuddles & reading, a log burner and it's light and bright most of the day
>> My most recent purchase for my home was... A mid century chair which I found in the local junk shop... I use it as my chair in my studio
>> My favourite place to shop for home wares is... Probably the local junk shops. I love a rummage and to use my imagination. A beaten old cupboard with a link of paint could look incredible. There are many other local gallery/shops I could spend a fortune in too. For artwork and home furnishings I always go to Etsy as my first choice and support handmade.
>> For me the most important thing about a home is... Space. We all need space to grow and in a small home this is often difficult. We tend to spread out and use what we have. I also regularly blitz our home, tidy, de-clutter and re-arrange. It changes the energy and ours too.
>> A house is only a home... If you really love living there and living with people you love. Plus always have good tea to hand! 

Here are some images of Lou's home, I love the artwork on her walls and the bursts of colour throughout...

Thank you Lou for sharing your home with us!

9 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: :

ooow I LOVE lou at Little Green Shed!

She is one of those bloggers I wish lived closer so we could share a sneaky bevvie in the afternoon!

xo em

Lottie Loves :

:))

Rainbow Vintage Home :

I am lucky enough to live round the corner, she is good fun to hang out with - and yes we both wish you were closer Em! Oh the fun we could have...x

Hannah Rose :

Just found your blog and I love it so much! All your posts are so fun and gorgeous! So glad I found it :) Will be visiting here lots i can tell! :)

http://creativeandcoy.blogspot.com

Francesca :

Hi lovely Lou! x

Helmi :

Thanks for sharing!

Lottie Loves :

pleasure, glad you enjoyed :)

Col @ Hello Olive :

Your home is so lovely Lou! Love that yellow front door. x

Maxabella :

Lou is a natural blogger - unique take on the world with great writing style!

I love your home, Lou. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk