At Home With >> Jessica of Hello Milky

30.7.12


This week on At Home With we welcome the lovely Jessica of the gorgeous homewares brand Hello Milky...

>> Hello, my name is... Jessica
>> I live in... Melbourne, Australia
>> I am a.... Mama, maker of children's homewares and a design student.
>> My home is... An old little semi-detatched Victorian Terrace.
>> My most favourite part of my home is... The beautiful, original period features. The high ceilings, arches in the hallway, and fireplaces in the bedrooms add so much character. And the exposed brick wall which runs the length of the house. 
>> My favourite room is... Almost all of our time is spent in the kitchen / living room. I even print all of my fabric on the kitchen bench! Our house is small, and with a very busy eight month old to say we are tight on space is an understatement! It's essentially three rooms and a hallway, two of which are bedrooms. There is also very little storage which can make things pretty chaotic if I don't keep on top of things. 
>> My most recent purchase for my home was... A poster from Fine Little Day that is yet to be framed. 
>> My favourite place to shop for home wares is... Second hand stores and op-shops. There are loads of great home ware stores around Melbourne so we are a bit spoilt for choice. I'm a sucker for Ikea too!
>> For me the most important thing about a home is... The people in it...
>> A house is only a home when... It's filled with love...

And here are a few shots from Jessica's cute little home...

Thank you Jessica for sharing your home with us! 

7 comments:

lou :

Oh I love Jess' home and her lovely cushions! I have the Hello cushion in Blue in my lounge and it's just so happy! Gorgeous interview! Thanks Charlotte. xx

jody :

Hi Charlotte. Such a lovely interview and home! thank you. x

Little Paper Trees :

great post, love Jess and her blog!

Lerosso :

I love Jessica's blog! Wonderful interview!

x

Nell :

Such a lovely home. And Jess is the sweetest xx

Mariela :

Beautiful home, love her blog too : )

Kirsty :

I just received my gorgeous spotty house cushion last week and it sits beautifully in my daughters room, I see her home is as lovely as the things she creates! Thanks for sharing it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk