Weekly Loves & Happy Weekending

17.8.12

Wishing you sunny happy weekends... Here are my black, white, peach and gold themed picks from around the web this week... Enjoy!

no.1 The prettiest drinks I've ever seen... ever!
no.2 Digging this black and white picture wall...
no.3 Some lovely bedroom inspiration... 
no.4 New in at Bold & Noble this gold foil London type map...
no.5 How sweet is this pretty L'amour banner?
no.6 And this pretty floral tote...
no.7 Love this Malmö hallway... 

Blog of my week... Still Inspiration...

See you Monday! 

7 comments:

kat | dot dot dash :

ooo, lots of love for this colour combo!
happy weekend x kat

Audrey - This Little Street :

Oooh these drinks are so pretty, I'm gonna HAVE to try them!

Natalie's Kitchen Secrets :

i'm thinking of having a girls cocktail party for my 30th, these may just have to be on the list!

merci Ginette :

The third picture is so sweet ! I love it !

Meera :

These photographs are beautiful! I love that #6 bag! Those drinks look so pretty.

xoxo, Meera

Twitter + Instagram: @meeranavlakha

today i :

I could definitely carry no. 6 to the markets!

Original Kos :

That floral tote is seriously amazing. Put it on my wish list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk