At Home With >> Yvonne of Yvestown

24.9.12


Today we travel to Belgium for our At Home With interview and welcome the very talented and lovely Yvonne who runs the Yvestown blog...

>> Hello, my name is... Yvonne Eijkenduijn
>> I live in... Lommel Belgium, only 3 minutes from the Dutch border, as I am Dutch and work in The Netherlands.
>> I am a.... Blogger, photographer, stylist and Homemaker
>> My home is a... Detached double fronted former brewers house from 1896
>> My most favourite part of my home is... Her character as she's so old but so strong. I love that after 116 years I'm still able to live in a house like this.
>> My favourite room is... The kitchen, as it's bright, large and set directly in the garden. I also love to cook and bake.
>> My most recent purchase for my home was... A red Tolix chair for in the dining room.
>> My favourite place to shop for home wares is... Forever Cath Kidston 
>> For me the most important thing about a home is... Oldness, I love old bones and character houses. I could never live in a new house without cracking floorboards and leaking roofs.
>> A house is only a home when.... My love, my cat and my bed are there.

And here is a look into Yvonne's gorgeous home (I am envious of her detached house status!)...
































































Thanks Yvonne!

P.S. There is still time to enter last week's little giveaway... Take a look at the post below or click here :)

4 comments:

Little Paper Trees :

such a beautiful home!

Alice :

So beautiful! She is an inspiration :)

matimuk :

Anonymous :

Thank you for every other excellent post. The place else may anybody get that kind
of information in such an ideal method of writing?

I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such info.
My weblog :: myusainfo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk