At Home With >> Jaclyn of Little Paper Trees

15.10.12

This week on At Home With we travel to Sydney, Australia, and welcome Jaclyn of Little Paper Trees... 

>> Hello, my name is... Jaclyn
>> I live in... Sydney, Australia
>> I am a.... Event marketer, blogger and dreamer...
>> My home is a... Split level, 2 bedroom apartment which we're renting at the moment (great location but horrid blue carpet - the joys of renting!)
>> My favourite part of my home is... The location. Living close to the city means so much possibility and a constant energy in the air.  With so many cafes, shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance, we love it!
>> My favourite room is... Our bedroom. It's cosy, comfortable and boosts some pretty amazing city views.
>> My most recent purchase for my home was... Another cookbook to add to the collection. You can never have enough books...
>> My favourite place to shop for home wares is... Newtown (the suburb where we live) is known for a huge selection of retro, vintage and op shops so I love spending the weekend treasure hunting.
>> For me the most important thing about a home is... That you make it your own and create a space you can't wait to come home to.
A house is only a home when... It's filled with the people and things you love.

And here is a sneaky peek into Jaclyn's lovely home...

Thanks Jacklyn!

1 comments:

Little Paper Trees :

Thanks so much for having me and letting me share a bit of Sydney with you...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk