UPPERCASE Magazine >> Review

25.10.12

My copy of the beautiful new issue of UPPERCASE magazine arrived yesterday... Congratulations to Janine and her team on another great issue... This time around the magazine investigates the creative side of science... I wrote my paper column on Yas of Quill & Fox and her lovely illustrated Terrarium Cards...


The issue also features a series of 'Beautiful Bitmaps' in which 26 typographers, designers and illustrators were invited to interpret the bitmap. The results are stunning... Dominique Falla's 'Q' is shown below, together with some snaps of my other favourite features from this issue...


There is also a studio visit feature on Donna Wilson, as well as an interview with Kristina Klarin who creates beautiful wooden beaded necklaces...


And of course there is much more but I don't want to give too much away :) If you don't have a copy already you can order one here... Enjoy, and thanks again Janine for another great read!

2 comments:

...Tabiboo... :

That does look like a very interesting lookie and read.

Nina x

tina :

I LOVE Uppercase magazine.....Lucky I live near a place that stocks it. It'll be nice to meet you next Tuesday if you're coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk