Shopping At >> Ink Kit

8.11.12

Last week on my Stationery I'm Coveting post I included some black parcel tags by Ink Kit but I'm so in love with all their packaging goodies I wanted to feature some more.... Run by Cait Lucas out of her home in Albuquerque she sells all kinds of goodies from Spotty Washi Tape to Bakers Twine to Black Coin Envelopes...

I particularly love this simple White Bakers Twine (of course)...


And how about this pretty Vintage Black Dotty Ribbon...


There are also all sorts of gorgeous gold items in the shop just in time for the festive season including Gold Dipped Wooden Pencils and Gold Glitter Stickers... What's not to love? Check it out here...

Thanks Cait for opening such a lovely shop!

2 comments:

Caroline @ trend-daily :

Charlotte-these are just gorgeous-thanks so much for telling us about them-and lovely shots. The translucent tags-brilliant! Will try and get some for a shoot:-) caroline

Katia Artoleria :

Hello Lottie :)
I'm Katia from BYW Boot camp. I love your way of blogging, the graphics and the products you propouse. Best wishes from Italy!
Kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk