A Week in >> Sao Paulo

14.12.12

I was lucky enough to spend this week in Sao Paulo... What a city! I was mainly working but we travelled around to many different locations so I managed to see quite a lot and experience some amazing views from the apartments we filmed in...


The people of this crazy jungle city were some of the friendliest I've ever met and really made our trip... We sampled some of the best caipirinha's in town with friends at Veloso Bar (thank you Nanda & Tati), swung by a favela, saw a lot of flip flops, found Jesus Juice, managed to not get stuck in too much traffic and ate amazing steak...


So thank you Sao Paulo, I hope to come back soon... For more pictures of this trip you can find me on Instagram @charlotteriversoflottieloves...

Also don't forget to enter this week's 24MerryDays giveaways over on Happiness Is, Oh The Lovely Things, Design Crush and Little White Whale...

Back Monday!

4 comments:

lena @ minamoka :

Nice pics! Being able to wear flip flops feels a million years away right now to me... Enjoy!

Katja :

O Charlotte, lucky you!! I have lived there for 4,5 yrs (ages ago) and went back 5 years ago, but cant shake the feeling that I need to go back again and agan and again. so everytme someone goes there and I read or hear about it I feel a little jealous.

Aline Tavares :

Sao Paulo is a little chaotic. I recomend you visit Minas Gerais the next time! It's a country estate and it's so cosy and artistic! I'm sure you'll love it!

Achados de Decoração :

Oh! It´s so nice to know that you´ve loved my beloved Sao Paulo. This city is crazy, yes, but it´s also wonderful!

Xoxo
Carmen Martins
Sao Paulo Brazil

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk