Home >> Brighton Open Houses

3.12.12


Good morning friends... I hope you enjoyed the weekend... I visited the brilliant AT Open House in Brighton run by April and Tim... My full review of the event will be published in the next issue of Mollie Makes but I wanted to give you just a little sneak peek as there was so much good stuff there... Also the Brighton Open House trail is on for the next two weekends so if you are in or around the area you should check it out, a full list of participating houses can be found here... 

In other news head on over to Fellow Fellow for the latest 24 Merry Bloggers Giveaway for your chance to win a gorgeous screen printed map from Famille Summerbelle... 



2 comments:

domestikate :

Ooh this sounds super fun! I'm so nosey, I love seeing where and how other people live and work :)

emily :

Oh I LOVE the brighton open houses. Sad to miss it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lottie Loves... All rights reserved © Blog Milk